- Allows for user created functions without having to change code.
- Provides all the SCRIBE functions on the Stream Deck.
- Provides buttons to launch SCRIBE Online, SCRIBE Forums, and SCRIBE Help.
- Provides buttons for cut, copy, paste.
The purpose of this application is to allow the Stream Deck to be used with SCRIBE Online.
On start this application will end the stock Stream Deck application before starting. Also only 1 instance of this application can run at a time and measures have been taken to prevent multiple instances from running. When the application is done running it will auto relaunch the stock Stream Deck application.
Home Page Buttons:
- Back - Ends the program and launches the stock Stream Deck Application. (Only on home screen. Other screens it will take you back one level.)
- Open XML - Opens the XML that contains the SCRIBE and user defined functions.
- Cut - Same as CTRL+X.
- Copy - Same as CTRL+C.
- Paste - Same as CTRL+V.
- SCRIBE Online - Launches the SCRIBE Online web application.
- SCRIBE Forums - Launches the SCRIBE Forums web site.
- SCRIBE Help - Launches the SCRIBE Help web site.
- Conversion - Folder containing the conversion functions.
- Date - Folder containing the date functions.
- Logical - Folder containing logical functions.
- Math - Folder containing math functions.
- Text - Folder containing text functions.
- Miscellaneous - Folder containing miscellaneous functions.
- User Defined - Folder containing user created functions.
Here is an outline of the basic usage:
- In SCRIBE Online open the formula editor and click where you want to insert the function.
- Navigate to the function you want on the Stream Deck.
- Press the function button and release it. Upon releasing, the function will be placed at the cursor location in the formula editor.
The back button will remain in the top left corner button. On the home screen this button will end the SCRIBE Stream Deck application. From any other screen it will take the user back one level.
To fully understand the application please check out the wiki on the GitHub project.
Here are the links:
Submit Feedback or Issue