Recently while creating a plugin for Dynamics 365 v9, I ran into an issue trying to connect to CRM via the tooling connector in my unit test project. The underlying problem was that the .NET version I was using in my unit test was 4.5.2. This was preventing me from being able to connect to CRM to create my organization service. I updated the .NET version on my unit test project to 4.6.1 and was then finally able to connect. I will also add that I am using the latest nuget package version for Dynamics 365 v9. For consistence, I updated the plugin project I was working on to .NET 4.6.1. Locally, everything was working great. I was able to connect to CRM and make sure that all the methods I had written did what they where suppose to do using test driven development practices. Then when publishing my plugin via the latest version of the plugin registration tool, I received an error and could not publish my plugin. The error was due to the .NET version of my plugin project not
This is my blog about my experiences working as a software developer, consultant and systems integrator. I primarily focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, and Scribe Online.