When working with cloud solutions it's always important to understand the options you have available to monitor that service. For SCRIBE Online, they have a website you can go to to see the current status of:
- Event Solutions
- User Interface
Not only can you see current statuses but you can also see information about current incidents and past incidents. Also they offer the ability to sign up for alerts by email, text and RSS. Personally, I am signed up for email and text alerts. To help keep the team of people I work with update, I setup RSS notification within our Microsoft Team's account. I also recommend that if you are a consultant, you make sure any client you have setup with SCRIBE of integrations, you let them know about this page.
Here are some helpful tips for working with the site:
- Subscribing To All Updates:
- Navigate to https://trust.scribesoft.com/
- Click on "SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES" button
- Choose how you want to subscribe:
- Envelope = email
- Phone = text message
- Comment Bubble = support page
- RSS = Subscribe by rss or atom rss feeds
- Subscribe To Current Incident:
- If there is a current incident you will see a yellow banner with a message under it. To subscribe to only that incident do the following:
- In the yellow banner click on "Subscribe"
- Input email address and/or phone number in the pop up
- Click "SUBSCRIBE TO INCIDENT"
As I stated above if there is a current incident happening you will see this in yellow as soon as you load the page. Scrolling down the page you will see the current statuses for each of the items I outlined at the beginning of this post. Under that you will see about the last 2 weeks broken down by day. Here you can see if anything happened on those days. At the vary bottom of the page you will see "Incident History". Clicking on it takes you to page where you can see past incidents by month.
Post a Comment